Jackie Elek is a North Carolina native, growing up near Charlotte. She graduated from North Carolina State University with a degree in Business Management and concentration in Marketing. After college, she began developing master planned communities with Crosland, one of the Southeast’s leading real estate development firms.
Jackie joined Fuller Land & Development in 2010, and she spearheaded Fuller’s entry into custom homebuilding under the J. Fuller Homes brand. Her commitment to quality design and being part of a productive team makes Jackie a natural fit for this role. The company continues to exceed its goals through her dedication and leadership, resulting in Jackie’s recent promotion to Vice President. Jackie is also a licensed Realtor and an HBA-certified Green Builder.
Jackie is currently chair of the Professional Women in Building Council of the North Carolina Homebuilders Association. This council focuses on strengthening professional relationships for women in the industry. Jackie lives in Morrisville with her husband Dave and Weimaraner named Riley.
- 2016 Builder Affiliate of the Year, Homebuilders Association of Durham, Orange, and Chatham Counties
- 2016 Nominee for the National Homebuilders Association Young Leaders Award
- 2016 Chair of the Professional Women in Building for HBA of Durham, Orange and Chatham Counties
- Licensed Realtor in North Carolina
- Member of the Scholarship Committee for the HBA DOC
- Certified Green Professional
- Involved with Habitat for Humanity