Alex Capps joined Fuller Land & Development in 2014. He is a Licensed Real Estate Broker in North Carolina, representing the commercial and land sector for Fuller Land & Development. Alex also has experience in land development and investment, and had developed several communities for Fuller and other national builders, including Hempstead at Beaver Creek, Garden Ridge, and Sherrill Place.
Prior to joining the Fuller Team, Alex worked as an assistant project manager for a design/build commercial contracting company. During this time, Alex contributed strong project management and collaborative skills, helped manage budgets and schedules, and worked in the field to assure quality and safety. Alex studied Civil and Biological Engineering, graduating from North Carolina State University in 2013 with a Bachelor of Science in Biological Engineering.
- 2017 Board Member, Triangle Community Coalition
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in North Carolina
- Member of the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- Member of the American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers (ASABE)
- Associate Member of Urban Land Institute
- Proficient in Spanish with over 15 years of Spanish education
- Involved with Habitat For Humanity and Toys For Tots