Jim Anderson founded Fuller Land & Development in 2009. As President, Jim leads the Fuller team in locating new development opportunities, sourcing the best capital partners, and building better relationships with our vendors, subcontractors, and clients. Jim’s goal is to provide every Fuller team member with the best environment for their individual career growth.
Before founding Fuller Land & Development, Jim was Director of Raleigh Operations for Crosland, Inc., one of the Southeast’s leading real estate development firms, focusing on master-planned residential and mixed-use communities within a $400 million development pipeline.
Jim also has experience in office and industrial development, previously working as the Broker in Charge and Development Manager for Duke Realty’s (NYSE: DRE) Triangle office, the largest commercial developer in the Triangle. Jim graduated from the United States Military Academy at West Point, and he served as an active duty Army officer for 5 years. He earned his MBA from the University of Colorado. Jim has enjoyed living, working, and raising a family in the Triangle since 1997.
- Licensed Professional Engineer, General Contractor, Realtor
- Builder of the Year - Durham, Orange, and Chatham Counties Home Builders Association (2011)
- President of the Homebuilders Association of Durham, Orange and Chatham Counties (2010)
- Past President of the RTP Rotary Club
- Past President and Co-Founder, Triangle Real Estate and Construction Veterans
- Chairman of Operations: Coming Home Board (2016)
- Past Board Member - Friends of the Mountains to Sea Trail, Urban Land Institute & Triangle Community Coalition
- Triangle Business Journal’s “40 under 40” recipient